Youtube videos not at the same place anymore?

Emile,

Once again I discover with surprise yet another change that was not announced in your latest topic.
It seems potential buyers will not see the presentation videos at the beginning of the product page.
Why is it important you might ask? Well a word of warning would have allowed me to take better quality pictures… you can’t have a second chance at making a first impression right?

@limpkin thanks for the feedback.

We run tests all the time. Unfortunately we can’t announce every change as that would alter user behavior- which we are trying to study. At the end of the day these tests are meant to help your sales- and the other 1k+ sellers in the community.

I’m sorry we can’t communicate every change- but we must have the flexibility to see the impact of various ideas. If we weren’t making changes/running tests, we wouldn’t be doing our jobs…

How about a “seller who have videos - please put better quality pictures” warning?

It’s always nice to have a descriptive text with “as you can see in the above video” in it…

You did have a warning. This was posted on the forum 26 days ago.

I didn’t see that indeed… though from what he said it didn’t mean it would be implemented for sure.