Unshipped- what is reasonable communication?

Is there a rule of thumb for how long one might reasonably expect to wait after an order that remains unshipped, and with no response or communication at all from the seller, before getting worried?

I am experiencing that same problem…asked seller about an item I purchased from him last week…

My previous two Tindie purchases were shipped same-day and next-day, so I didn’t expect a week delay. But I see now that Tindie promises:

“If the seller does not ship your order within 14 days, we automatically refund the money back to you.” https://www.tindie.com/about/guarantee/

so I guess ultimately that is my answer.

Same here, my two purchases was shipped out fast!!
But this one in particular hasn’t responded to not one of my questions regarding it…
I was reading something about the U.S. was not allowing packages to be shipped from Australia…
Unfortunately, I believe my package is being shipped from there🥺

If there’s no communication from a seller with a good reputation, he may have a personal issue which is taking priority for a few days. Most sellers are hobbyists and Tindie is a part time thing. I’d be surprised if you don’t hear from them and ultimately there is the 14-day automatic reversal as a back-stop.

Seller communicated with me…in fact, he even explain the situation regarding the lake of…
My package is on the way, as a matter of fact, it’s even here in the US…