Unable to link to PayPal--Suggestions?

For over a year now, I’ve been unable to link my Tindie account to PayPal. PayPal has confirmed that my PayPal account is verified, and it’s also linked to my bank.

Tindie support keeps pushing me back to PayPal (even though PayPal has confirmed the problem isn’t on their side). My support-ticket from last year never got resolved.

Now, I can’t even list new products until the accounts are linked. Any thoughts or suggesting on what my other options are here?

We’re contacting Paypal to see what’s up. In the past, they have advised sellers that their accounts are verified, but PayPal’s API says the accounts are not. I apologize that this was not resolved when you first contacted us.

I’ve asked the team to approve your product. Good luck with the sales.

If you have both primary and backup email addresses associated with your Paypal account, you might want to try the other email address.

Hi 2ed3ab141,

I hope this message finds you well. As a reminder, if you run into other issues in the future you can always contact Tindie support at hello@tindie.com. We’re just checking in to ensure we took care of your issue.

Have a great day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:,