Shipping only US

I am working on a hobby project to sell on tindie and did not create a seller account to date but wondering if I could sell lower 48 only. Not International or am I required to sell International.
Until I get a hang of creating shipping labels through PayPal I would prefer to ship lower 48 only for now and expand to International at a later date.
Thanks for any helpful information.

Shipping rates are created then assigned per item so you could restrict sales/shipping to US only. If someone wants to order and you don’t have a rate established, they can submit a shipping request and you can either create a rate to cover their country or decline.

I don’t see a way to exclude Alaska and Hawaii but if using USPS and PayPal shipping (https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/), those are no big deal.

Your reply clears up my inquiry and is greatly appreciated. It has been many years since I sold online and back then the few overseas sales processed I would send the item to an International shipping house and they would process all the custom stuff. For the couple dollar item I plan to sell the extra work may not pay off. That is why I am reluctant to sell overseas at this time. I sooner stick to US at this time and as you stated Alaska and Hawaii should be no big deal. It will just cost more to ship. I will chug along for now. Thanks again.