Multiple Shipping Options

Hi All,

Is there a way to offer multiple shipping options for a single destination? I would like to be able to offer a choice of cheap but sometime slow, or premium and fast (e.g. DHL).

Thanks in advance
HexAndFlex

You can easily create multiple shipping options for the same destination. Then add them both to the product. The customer will be presented with those choices at checkout.

Hi, this possibility didn’t work : i setup Express and post but only cheap post is offered at checkout

I am also looking for a solution to this problem. When I add another shipping option, it deletes the previous option.

I want to give the buyer a choice between a less expensive shipping option and a more expensive shipping option with tracking, etc…

I have been at this for days with no success!
Someone please help!

I think I found the solution. I thought I would post my findings so that others can benefit.

The instructions are not very clear. The description name must be different for each shipping option, or the last one you set will overwrite the previous one.

Change the name in the description like in the picture below.
image_2022-11-17_082827983

Morning everyone,

Here’s an article on creating multiple shipping options. If you have other questions you can always contact support at hello@tindie.com.

Cheers :slight_smile: