Moved countries, disbursement changes needed?

I’ve moved countries, and checking what do I need to change as a seller. PayPal doesn’t let accounts to “move”, so since my current email-PayPal combo is tied to the old country (the currencies, the withdrawal bank accounts), will likely need to set up a new account.

Tried to see how Tindie knows where to send the disbursement from my sales, but it’s not totally clear, is it just the account email’s own email? Does it mean that I’ll need to get my Tindie-registered email changed to receive disbursement to the new PayPal account? (It would be great if disbursement and the account can be two separate settings, by the way.)

Thanks!

Hello,
Sorry for the delay. We missed your question by mistake.

We do not require our sellers to have a paypal that is the same as your registered email for Tindie. They can be different. We just need your paypal email to be verified through Paypal.

Send us a message asking to reset your paypal to our support desk (hello@tindie.com or support@tindie.com) and include your registered tindie email so that we can find you in our system.

We will simply delete the current paypal email associated with your account so that when you go to disburse your funds, it will ask you to input a new verified paypal email address.

Best,
Tindie Team