Issues with Paypal payouts?

Anybody else suddenly having a problem with disbursements being processed?

I requested a disbursement yesterday morning and received a message that there was an issue with the payout processing - but the balance was taken out of my tindie account and shows disbursed

A Tindie support rep said he was going to try a manual payout but I haven’t seen anything in my paypal account yet and haven’t received any additional feedback. My paypal account is fine and able to receive money from other sources so I don’t think that is the issue.

I don’t know about disbursements, but it won’t let me checkout using paypal at all. “An unexpected error has occurred” pops us on Tindie as soon as the paypal windows closes. Paypal does the pre-auth, on their end it looks fine, and I tried 3 different browsers (FF, Edge, Chrome), same issue.

Now I’m waiting for the pre-auths to drop off my card then I guess I’ll try ordering my item directly with my card…

Very annoying.

Hi,

Sometimes our disbursements fail due to the connection with the PayPal API failing. When this happens, our Customer Service team are notified and they will try to send a manual disbursement.

If you still haven’t received your funds, please email hello@tindie.com.

Thanks

Hi

If you tried with different browsers, it’s likely that some info entered doesn’t match what your card holder has on file. If you email hello@tindie.com with details of what you were ordering and the email address you used, we can look into it.

Thanks

I also do not know about disbursements but I got the same error as Strider. “Unexpected error has occured” and the Paypal pre-auth went through as well. I can’t even track what the purchase number is as tindie has not registered it. I did it twice trusting that the payment system is serviceable, now I am just very annoyed

Hi @Orihiko,

We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with our checkout process. If you email hello@tindie.com with details of what you were ordering and the email address you used, we can look into it.

We’ll be ready to assist you when you provide us with the information requested,

Hey @19ddb161,

I apologize for the delay but we wanted to check in to ask if you still require assistance with disbursing your Tindie Balance. If you email hello@tindie.com with details of your store name or email, we can look into it.

We’ll be ready to assist you when you provide us with the information requested,

Hello,

Did you get this issue resolved. I have experienced a similar problem of in disbursement where an error happened during disbursement and tech support being notified.
Thanks.

I believe in my case, they resolved the issue within 24 hours.

Chris

Thank you. This is good to know.