Is Tindie being actively developed or is the platform on maintenance mode only?

People are complaining about the lack of support from Tindie. It is a disgrace. I have tried to reach out to various of their staff on Twitter but I’m being completely ignored. I too am now considering moving to another platform or setting up my own site.

I check my tracking : same question on April 17 then May 21th on TINDIE helpdesk + direct message… about disbursement, didn’t get paid for my sales…still no answer.
This attitude is a shame from TINDIE and I really worry about their future. I just get some new order on this platform, but, for now, because of this, I am not decided to send anything to the customer.
I don’t know if other sellers are facing disbursement problem too?

Hi, @SmartElectronic did you email hello@tindie.com as I can’t see any messages from you in our helpdesk? You can also use the form in the help section.

Hi @pmfoundations , the best way to contact staff is by emailing hello@tindie.com. I can see that you did send in a message this morning and we will reply.

Apart from the main Tindie account, I am the only one that actively uses Twitter and I was away from Friday until today.

We are working on improving Tindie, but we’re still a small team.

Well it is good to hear from somebody. I think a lot of people are getting nervous about the support though. There are a lot of new issues to deal with and as sellers grow their presence they want to know that they are not going to end up with a large investment in the platform and be stuck with no support when they could be migrating to other platforms.

@jasminebrackett
here is a list of message from tindie, you can see by yourself that there’s 2 messages (April 17TH then May 21) confirmed by your system.

Without any answer to those I also put direct message to armandoa that replyone time before on other topic but never again despite those messages are confirmed to been wiewed by your systems tools…

So, for sure I can understand that you had a weekend off and far from, computer, BUT the problem didn’t occur on this last weekend, I fell this answer as terribly bad excuse to what append and giving an other email to maybe expect some answer from you is the worse than I ever met from any professional to their customer.
I will copy my message to that one …expecting the problem can be solved quickly then

@SmartElectronic I’m sorry, I think you’re not getting our replies. I just replied and cc’ed the contact email address on your store account. I can see your messages to our CS team and their responses asking for additional info, but no other responses from you.

I’ll check on the PM’s to Armando, but it’s best to message hello@tindie.com for support.

@jasminebrackett
I discover that you really give me answer on an other Channel…incredible !!!
So to resume :
TINDIE set a special embedded message area, you can put question there but answer come on a other channel that you should know…of course this has logic!
worse : you can see that they read you message from that message area BUT you cannot even guess that they answer because it always said “0 replies”…but you have to guess by yourself, that’s obvious for sure !!!
If you don’t know how to manage message and Email, then use normal Emailing system, it works good from decade :wink:

Your customer service get 4 time the same question with no answer from me…and just give same answer on same channel, that’s also very logic that they don’t worry about this : “why that guy ask then complain about something but didn’t answer to us?”…don’t you think there is some failure with this too?

As I get your message, I copy my information to you but still nothing…did you receive my message I send back to you on your email?

A follow up for everyone to be informed about TINDIE behavior:
Got a screen shoot from TINDIE showing how many time I already submit my information about PayPal account…that means they perfectly know about but never do anything to solve the problem!
I send once again all my information to the helpdesk following their request (plus screen shoot) to get paid for my sales, this was on Friday, today is already Tuesday…no news, even not acknowledgement… and of course no money (shipment March and April still not paid yet).

Should I ask SIEMENS to get paid or what?

We’re really happy that you found the filter setting on your mail client that stopped the confirmation message getting to you.

1 Like

Right, The first problem was on my side with old filter on my Email box that matches some specific keyword you are using on some of your messages. I have to dig deep in my data to find out by myself what was the problem.
But , on the other hand, this was for many weeks I was looking to get paid, send so many request and helpdesk blindly answer same on the same way without even thinking that if I was renewing my request to get paid so many time without answering your message there should be a problem…and try to solve this better than just answer exactly same way?

THIS is what should be helpdesk, use your brain to solve the situation and not answer blindly else you can put some software to do that job… and save some salary :wink:

@SmartElectronic We are moving our customer service system to a Supplyframe-wide platform soon, and along with additional plugins, it will help ensure that an issue like this does not happen again. We’re sorry that your requests seemed to go unanswered, and that your initial set-up with us has been frustrating. We appreciate the community’s kindness when things occasionally go wrong on the site or with orders. Our small team is doing its best to support all the buyers and sellers on Tindie, and we are always looking for ways to improve. Thanks for your feedback.