Hiring a board designer on Tindie

Is there a specific category I should post into for trying to find someone to design a PCB board for a project I am working on completing? Is this considered acceptable for the community standards? I tried someone on Fiverr and the experience was not great. :frowning:

I have a lot of the leg work done as far as the schematic (Eagle) and the placement needed for components (Fusion 360), but I am lacking in ability layout and design a PCB.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have any nuggets of wisdom! :smiley:

Hi Jlmeredith, If you are looking for custom PCB and PCBA services then I can suggest going with MakerPals. They have the best team ever for PCB designing, manufacturing, and PCBA services with the most competitive pricing and quality. They guarantee you a PCB shelf life of 2years with IPC Class 2 graded certification. The team is from India and is highly professional. PCB designing and assembly is their expertise.
If you find the details appropriate then you can contact them and seek the quote with all your demands that you need.
Their contact person is available as https://www.instagram.com/maker.amit/ or www.twitter.com/pselectrobot

Or send me an e-mail at tleracorp@gmail.com and let me see if I can help you. Kris

contact me, we do this services already form many customers : contact@smartelectronic.tech

I do not know if my thoughts will help but here I go.
I am new to Tindie and working around the many options. I am looking forward to not only selling my keypad circuit design but communicating with other designers to evaluate and enhance my designs. Circuit design is similar to a writer of books or articles who believes the composed material is the best until other critics do the evaluation.
I designed a few prototype keypads to date and used EasyEda to design the schematics and Gerber the file to have EasyEda manufacture the finished boards. Grant you, EasyEda is a China based board manufacturer but the pricing is right and to this point I can compliment their reliability and quality. No issues to date and plan to use EasyEda again as I am still prototyping.
I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes and any questions.

Hi Jamie,
I know I am late to the party, but if you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Tindie consultant and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew