Hi, I'm Amber!

Originally published at: http://blog.tindie.com/2014/12/hi-im-amber/
Hello Tindarians! My name is Amber and I just joined the Tindie team this week to help support our inventors and community! This is not my cat. A little bit about me. I live in Mountain View, California but am originally from Asheville, North Carolina and Orlando, Florida. I enjoy working with hackerspaces, Maker-minded communities,…

2 Likes

Welcome @ambercunningham! We’re stoked you’re here!

Emile

Welcome, Amber! Great to have you here.

1 Like

Hi and thanks! Hope to see more of your great projects in the coming year!

Hello Amber! Nice to meet you. I have already experienced how nice person your are about the stickers argument :slight_smile:

Cheers. Enrico

Just a short question (Maybe you are the right person to question? Hope yes). Is there a way to preview a product, also to start promotion and create interest, putting the stuff on sale but not yet 100% rady for distribution ?

Thanks in advance. Enrico

Hey Enrico and thanks :smile:

So yes, you can preview a product! There are two ways to do that. First, when you are first creating your draft, there is a grey button at the top that says “view product” which takes you to a preview:

The other way is to, after you have already created a draft, go into your products and click on the product. This takes you to a preview as well:

The best thing to do for you to start promotion and create interest is to go ahead and create the product but put the stock to zero so that the waitlist starts. Then push it out on your website, social media. etc. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at amber (at) tindie.com!

-Amber

1 Like