It’d be really great to see more and better APIs for Tindie. Specifically, I’m thinking:
- Fetching, inserting, and deleting shipping rates
- Marking orders as shipped
- Updating stock levels
- Getting product information (I know this one is here, but it’s undocumented and doesn’t include product options)
Also, a few other misc requests:
- The shipping rates page really needs to show more details, including a brief listing of products covered under each rate. Even better, restructuring into a matrix with countries and product groups. Right now, if I want to get rid of a rate, I have to first click ‘edit’ to check it’s the one I want, then click ‘delete’, then confirm the deletion.
- Contrary to what the rate creation page says, adding a duplicate rate doesn’t override it; you end up with the old rate associated with 0 products, but still present.
- It ought to be possible to add unpublished or out of stock products to communities, so they will show up when the product’s ready.
- First-party Shipwire integration would be awesome! Plus, Tindie would get 30c/order for doing it.