Disburse Funds ETA?

I’m getting the following messages on the “Disburse Funds” page:

Disbursements are currently unavailable due to maintenance. We’ll have them back online ASAP and auto payments will resume. If you have any questions, please contact Tindie Support.

I know that it says they’ll be back “ASAP”, but was just curious if there’s an estimate? No worries at all, just wondering.

I also know it says to contact Tindie Support with any questions, but I checked here first, saw nobody had asked it, and thought it might be good to post instead of flooding support with private questions. I can delete this post if you’d prefer.

Thanks!

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your post.

We are very sorry for the maintenance. We’re just making a few updates to improve the process on our backend.

It should be back up within a few days. Please contact support if you have any concerns. Apologies again for the delay.

Best,
Tindie Team

1 Like

A few days! Are you freaking kidding me??
‘ASAP’ isn’t a few days, it’s maybe an hour.

Sorry didn’t mean to hijack your thread jasoncoon, but 'a few days is unacceptable
IMO.

Why wasn’t a disbursement forced automatically for all users before the significant maintenance period?

It is not ideal, as I had just shipped a large order and could really use the funds to order more parts.

I’m sure this was unavoidable and they’re working as quickly as they can.

2 Likes

Thankfully I can live without the funds for now but it’s been about 3 days already - can Tindie at least email it’s sellers once this function is restored please?

Without communication we can only guess. Probably it’s a not planned paypal issue, they’re "in"famous about their support if something goes wrong.

I read somewhere on the forum tindie planning some new features to the site, maybe it’s related, maybe not, but communication like an advance notice on the main site or on the blog can avoid any doubts.

Still under maintenance…

I guess government shutdown didn’t affect only federal employees after all… lol

is there any update on this? frankly i am getting a little nervous about this…

@TindieTeam do you have an updated ETA?

It appears to be back online. I was able to disburse funds. Thank you @TindieTeam!

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Disbursements are now available and automatic payments will resume tomorrow.

We apologize for the inconvenience and want to thank everyone for their patience.

Feel free to message us at hello@tindie.com with any questions.

Thanks!
Tindie Team

2 Likes