CSV Export Column Suggestions

We were doing our taxes last night and noticed that the CSV export is missing 2 pretty important columns. Tindie Fees and Payment Processing Fees. Any chance you can add these?

1 Like

Yep! made the ticket!

1 Like

Apologies for the long response time for this! The best way to get the most detailed information (including all financial information such as Tindie Fee, Payment Processing Fee, Shipping Cost, etc.) for all of your orders is to used the Orders API: https://tindie.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204848887-JSON-Orders-API

We can explore adding this to the CSV export in the future, but you likely need this info sooner than later so wanted to point you to the API.

1 Like

Personally I’d like to have some information in the CSV list regarding what was ordered (product name).

Any update on that front? I’d really need that feature.

We are working on getting everything smoothly transitioned. This is at the top of the list of things to look into. I should have an update shortly.

really? no update on the matter?

Come on guys :frowning:

Hey guys, any update on that?

Let me check and get back with you tomorrow. I have a huge roll out I am hoping to push tomorrow and this might be in it.

Confirmed. This rolled out today. More details in the seller email that just went out.

1 Like

Nice roll out! I have not tried out the new features yet but can see that you guys were listening loud and clear to sellers concerns and I greatly appreciate that.

Thank you! Looking forward to bringing even more features soon. I’m really excited about these recent ones. Vacation mode will make for a much better customer-seller experience.