Wishlist: Multi-Select for Country in Shipping Rate

It would be very convenient, to select multiple countries for one shipping rate. Currently if I want to separate the countries for which USPS offers tracking from the ones which don’t, I’d have to create a shipping rate for each (about a dozen or so).

This feature would also make it easier to maintain a rate for the list of countries that need extra attention. Again, currently you’d have to create a separate shipping rate for each individual country.

Even if these countries have the same shipping cost, I’d create separate shipping rates with additional information in the description (tracking, expected delays, etc.).

Agreed, this would be great. We currently are working on some new shipping features and this will be part of it. It is in the works :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, looking forward to it!

I’d also like to see “zones” for here in the United States, so I could vary the shipping according to where U.S. customers live.
Right now, I have to set the rate high enough to ship to the west coast, but it only costs a fraction to customers on the east coast.
I believe it would increase sales for me if I could offer a fair shipping rate based on location.

-Louis Steele
Vibrato, LLC.

Hey Louis,

That will likely come as part 2 of the shipping changes. More soon!

1 Like