Recommended hosting site for product demo vids? (Youtube 'spam' flagging issue)

Sigh. With the thousands of instructional/promotional videos on YouTube, for some reason one of their minions have decided to flag my one, lonely instructional video as ‘spam’. The only reason I can think of, after reading their ‘Community Guidelines’, is perhaps that I have a link annotation to tindie.com which may “lead viewers away from YouTube”. (Well, sure, that’s sort of the point of a video demonstrating a product. Sheesh.)

Tindie sellers, have any of you had this same issue? If so, what did you do to make Google happy? I’ve appealed the ‘strike’ against my youtube account but I’m worried I’ll just get lost in the huge google gears here.

I haven’t spammed this video anywhere, youtube or elsewhere. It’s just linked from my tindie product page.

I haven’t got Google Analytics set up on my product site, I tried last year but there were issues. Would it help if that were set up properly?

Update: whew, they accepted my appeal. I wish I knew for certain what triggered the takedown, though.