Please help me to think about my work, very unique hardware, and to find skill sets of Atmel partners

How do you do? I am Takashige Higashino, and live in Japan now. Although I would like to manufacture my idea as a circuit concretely, the place I am allowed to make an experimental equipment etc. is looked for. I want to produce it like the experimental device and the hobby to use personally, but am looking for the place where I can talk about the specialized directionality for my design with. In addition, I do not mind even advice. I want to talk as an individual by all means, but, for experience to have you produce it for the first time, considerably become difficult on the budget of I individual in the expensive thing. I make a wish. It teaches as in detail as possible, and I am pleased if it gets. Please help me to think about my work, very unique hard, and to find skill sets of Atmel components. Thank you for your consideration. Takashige Higashino

Hello Takashige Higashino,

you may be better off asking this question over on Hackaday.io. You can either make a project and ask for feedback or post to hackaday.io/stack.

Hope you find the advice you’re looking for!