Is Your New Year's Resolution TBD?

Originally published at: http://blog.tindie.com/2015/12/is-your-new-years-resolution-tbd/
2015, the year of exploding hoverboards, the Arduino split, and the Raspberry Pi Zero, has come to a close. Anyone making a new year’s resolution? For me personally, I want to bring more creative ideas to life and not be afraid if they fail. I started early and did my first 3d printing project this week. I’m excited to see what else comes of it. For those of you who are still thinking of a resolution, Tindie can help. Take a look at these ideas and perhaps pick one for yourself. Learn a New Skill Not only do we have an entire DIY category devoted to beginners, one of our best selling products is the I Can Solder Badge. If you’ve never tried it before, it’s a handy skill that’s easy to pick up! Be More Punctual Being on time is a great character trait! Maybe you don’t even need to be more punctual and you just want a sweet new clock. We’ve got you covered! Become More Secure From the incredibly popular Mooltipass Offline Password Keeper to the p@ss Mark II, many in our community have created projects to keep you more secure. Don’t forget the TrueRNG V2 random number generator! Get Greener We have an entire section of Tindie devoted to all things IoT. Get connected and go green with internet-connected sensors and controllers for a huge variety of things. Have More Fun There is no shortage of super fun projects and products on Tindie. The Automatic Rubber Band Blaster Kit is just one example, plus it’s a great way to use your 3d printer as well! Keep a Plant Alive Want to keep it a simple resolution? Grab a Wireless Indoor Garden Monitor and keep a plant alive and well.   Wishing you a very happy, healthy, creative, and prosperous new year!