How do I contact users on a waitlist about product changes?

I need to contact customers who have wait listed a product about changes to that product and timescales, how do I do that?

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately there is no current functionality to message customers on your waitlist. You may want to include the info at the top of the product description so they will see it when they visit the page.

This isn’t the first time I’ve spoken to a seller about messaging customers on on a waitlist, so we’re definitely aware that it would be a useful feature and I’ll be sure to share your case with my team to review.

Best,
Tindie Team

Good morning,

Sorry for reviving a dead thread, but I would like to knwo if there has been any change with respect to this feature ?

Greetings,
Roberto

I don’t think so, but this feature would be really helpful

Hello,

As a Tindie user, I would like to request a feature that allows sellers to contact customers on their waitlist directly. However, as there is currently no such functionality available, I would like to suggest a possible workaround. It would be incredibly helpful if Tindie could provide sellers with access to the email addresses of customers who have joined their waitlist, so that they can send updates and estimated timelines directly to those potential buyers. This workaround would enable sellers to keep their customers informed and engaged, and it would also help to streamline the purchasing process.

I hope that Tindie can consider this workaround as a possible solution while working on adding the requested feature to the platform.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

ThunderFly Team

1 Like

Hi @thunderfly - I’ve emailed you to see if we can provide a workaround for the time being. Thanks

1 Like