Getting paid - options other than Paypal?

Hello, I would like to sell custom design electronics on Tindie. Unfortunately from my country I couldn’t receive payments via Paypal (can only spend/buy). Are there other options on receiving payments?

1 Like

Unfortunately, we’re only able to disburse to sellers by Paypal. When we’ve looked at alternative means, the administrative and cost overheads of paying out by other means have been prohibitively high.

Have you looked at Transferwise? I’ve used them with suppliers and they are great - much better rate and lower fees than PP

Thanks! I really think that Tindie shall introduce BTC payments! After all it is kinda geeks community…(sites like newegg already accepting BTC).

3 Likes

BTC payment can be a great option for several person who are facing issue with PayPal. Even I found Payoneer better than PayPal. They don’t charge for every transaction and their conversation rate is also high.

2 Likes

Going through the numbers, I’m pretty shocked by how much money is lost(and ultimately paid by Tindie customers) on conversion fees and transaction costs. I really hope Tindie will reconsider their position on only using PayPal.

1 Like