Shipping to the United Kingdom

I now have had enough problems shipping directly to the UK that I’m ready to pull the plug and refuse shipping directly to the UK.

Does anyone know of an easy way to setup distribution in the UK? I’d like to just ship a box of units there all at one time and have someone else dispatch them from there.

David

I use Shipwire, who have a UK warehouse. They charge shipping fees, plus $2 per item pick fee. Storage is a (more or less) monthly flat rate.

If you’re interested, let me know; Shipwire have a tit-for-tat type referral system.

What about looking for other sellers in the UK that ship your order for you?

I may be up for it but would want a cut myself.

Just done some calculating myself.

I’d have to charge around £3.5 a order (roughly £1 a pick + £1.5 for 2Nd class postage to uk (Around 3-4 days). or £4.5 an order (£1 a pick + £2.5 (around 1-2 days)).

How much the postage costs is done on postage speed, weather you get compensation and the size & weight.

The £1.5 is for a smallish Jiffybag + 2nd Class postage up to 100 Grams with £20 compensation.
Postage would then go to £3.5 for something which requires a big jiffybag or box. Up to 1KG and £20 compensation.

A signature is then required for up to £50 compensation.

Compensation covers you for how much it cost YOU and not the buyer. I got tricked into this by paying for £30 (up to £50) compensation for an item that cost me £15 and the buyer £30.

The other route is that you maybe get a reseller in the UK which I’m also happy to offer.