Maker Faire Bay Area & MakerCon 2014

It seems like a ton of people are going to Maker Faire Bay Area this year, so lets meet up one night! Grab beers and relax outside of the MakerFaire craziness that goes on during the day.

Where is everyone staying? Julia and I are locals in Mountain View. We can find a place that is easy to get to, but lets do this!

2 Likes

I’ll be in SF from the 12th to the 19th, I won’t be going to the MakerCon but it would be nice to try and meet up.

@partfusion Lets do it! Know where you’ll be staying?

We’ll be at Maker Faire, with our Magnify2 machine. Come by (I’m in Oakland, Gene is in Napa). We’d love to share a beer with an makers, developers, experimenters. gigamacro.com for info on us.

From Monday to Friday we’ll be staying in a hotel near North Beach in San Francisco. On Friday we change to a hotel about 10 minutes walk from the San Mateo Event Center.

Staying at Hilton near SFO. Will be at maker faire both days.

We are local to the bay area. We will be demonstrating our home automation controller project at Maker Faire. Would like to meet you all.

nootropic design, LLC will be at Maker Faire showing all of our kits and introducing a new Arduino-based synthesizer! Booth #19754 (co-exhibiting with GetLoFi). Check us out!

\o/ this is exciting! I ordered a bunch of Tindie shirts so rest assured you all can have one.

It looks like Hackaday might have been us to the punch on organizing a meetup. Was anyone else planning to go to that one? Maybe we can meet up there Sat night? Any objections?

This is about as last minute as it gets, but we now have a booth O.O!

If you’d like to demo your products/projects, please let us know ASAP! We are going to crowdsource this and pull together products to showcase and have tshirts/stickers to also give out.

This week just got crazy but we’re going to go at this full blast \o/

Are you going to be selling stuff or just for demo purposes? I might have a few bits you can use.

Demo- I dont think we can sell in the pro area? but i’m not sure