In case you missed it…. featured product edition

Originally published at: http://blog.tindie.com/2015/05/in-case-you-missed-it-featured-product-edition-9/
Every Thursday we send out a curated list of featured products from Tindie. In case you missed it, here are last week’s products! Arduino UNO Exclusive Protective Base (Wood) Also available for Omega and Due. ESP8266 Analog Inputs Expander A board that lets you add 4 analog inputs to your ESP8266 via I2C Espruino Pico (cosmetic damage) A tiny USB stick that runs JavaScript – control things in the real world in just seconds! NRF24L01+ Breakout Board Breadboard compatible breakout board for the NRF24L01+ through hole module. PicoTrim Servo Controller Kit Servo Controller with graphical LED display Touch Potentiometer The Touch Potentiometer is an intelligent linear capacitive touch sensor that implements potentiometer functionality with 256 positions. TrueRNG V2 Generates a stream of True Random Numbers for use in Simulations, Security, and Gaming      

Guys/Gals/Robots,

I have to say you run an excellent site. After just a few months of opening the shop here, I think I’m going to close the Etsy store and Amazon too. Maybe even my bigcartel.com stores too!

You know how to promote your sellers. These other sites, while perhaps more well-known generally, seem to lose newcomers like myself in the noise of all their other offerings. Tindie offers a more refined, curated experience for curious shoppers, and appears to know how to get the word out to those who might be interested in our products.

The fact that you do such a good job of promoting our stuff via the Weekly Featured Products emails/twitter is just cool. Fact is, I suck at marketing my own stuff, and without the push Tindie’s promotions have given me, I probably wouldn’t have been able to accurately see how my products are perceived. It’s given me the confidence to push forward and refine my designs for another production run!

That, and your fees are not painful. :smile:

Thank you so much for the kind message Russ! We love our sellers! I take a lot of pride in curating our featured products each week and I personally watch how they do afterwards. It is super exciting to see them get the attention they deserve.

The first step to getting good at marketing is having a marketable product :smiley: I think your stuff is great and am excited to continue to see you grow!