Do you use Instructables?

Just wondering but do you use instructables? Have an account/create tutorials?

Instructables seems to be a good way to document kit assembly and use. It also provides a “light-weight” forum for your product because they can ask questions. I think it also gets your product visibility.

I sometimes use it as a resource of information. If I’m looking for a part to solve a particular problem I’ll look on instructables to see what others used in their projects.

Cool thanks guys. Just wondered because we actually get some traffic from there. Some sellers list the instructions there, link to the product on Tindie. An interesting way to do things

Hi. I am one of the sellers posting my projects at Instructables with link to purchase my product on Tindie. You may visit my Instructables here and another recent Instructable with improvement to my project here.

Hope Tindie sellers benefit from the traffic through Instructables.

Care to share where and how other sellers market their products on Tindie other than buyers who already knew about Tindie?

I have used Instructables to learn how to build things. I think that the userbase of Instructables are the kind of people who would become shoppers on Tindie. I think there could be a valuable relationship there. I’m just not sure how to utilize it. Would it be a good idea for me as a new seller to post “how to’s” on Instructables? I had planned on doing that on my own site. What are your thoughts?

I post product details on my own blog and drive traffic there by getting links from Hack A Day and other maker oriented sites and blogs. But I might start cross posting to Instructables as well.