Cyber Monday 2015?

I have set up a 10% discount (Coupon code: 302B08C) for two of my products:

and

We have had fantastic response for this year. Email will go out in the morning and I will be tweeting (and retweeting) deals all day. Thanks to everyone for the awesome response!

Sorry, I missed this one! We do not currently have the ability but we are working on a lot of changes to the discount system which will include something like this. Iā€™m hoping to have that rolled out by the end of the year.

Looks like some of the the discounts posted in this thread didnā€™t make it into the Cyber Monday mail shot. Opps.

Bot Thoughts is completely absent from the email??? Really??

I didnā€™t email in my discounts because I assumed since I started this thread and posted them here, I was covered. Apparently not.

So, Iā€™m the guy that reminds everyone about Cyber Monday. Iā€™ve been a seller since the first year, always involved, trying to help with suggestions, ideas, bug reports, tweets, promotion, etc.

And Iā€™m the guy totally skipped over in the Cyber Monday emailā€¦ losing how many sales !!!

I am really not feeling the love and appreciation here, folks. :frowning:

Michael

This is totally my fault. When I did the newsletter, I did a search in my email for Cyber Monday and made a spreadsheet of everything. It seems that it may have only caught my emails to me and not thread replies. I am so very sorry. Iā€™m sending out another email now.

It should be Pacific Time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, what about my discount @ambercunningham ??? Also missing in the E-Mail :frowning:

Yes, I am very sorry. Anyone who replied to the thread but didnā€™t send the email was missing. I just sent out another email with the missing people in it.

Thanks, Amber. That did the trick.

Iā€™ve taken my Relax-A-Saurus chewable stress vitamin ā€“ Iā€™m feeling much better now. Sorry for being pissy. :anguished:

I posted to my blog early this am with a list of the above sales and links; also set up retweets that fired off at various times today. Hope it helped.

If my google analytics & sales results are any indication, folks should be doing pretty well today.

Michael

Haha, you had every right to be pissy. I think the day was very good for everyone. We had tons of page views/visitors. I will send out an email soon of the stats so you guys know how it went.

Would anyone be interested in having a Boxing Day sale? Snafu.Ca brought it up and I think itā€™s a good idea. I know quite a few of you are in the UK/Canada and we certainly have a large audience presence there as well.

Hello, Would you plz add our store in 2016 cyber monday sale email?
Weā€™ll be 20% Off sitewide Free shipping for all items in our store :slight_smile:
Thanks in Advance and nice day