Cyber Monday 2015?

I will also tweet out the deals all day Monday so make sure you are following Tindie so you can retweet those! I hope all of you that celebrate Thanksgiving have a wonderful holiday tomorrow!

I prepared 2 discounts.

30% off - 95A4EBB

World first Supercapacitor powered arduino LED wrist watch
retro wrist watch with bubble display QDSP 6064
Blue led ring circle display wristwatch

20% off - CA268CD

for all other products etc… best sellers
255-Voice PCM Sound Generator, 8 triggers, 16bit
USB Lithium Ion coin cell battery charger LIR2032
5x4 charlieplexed blue 0603 led matrix
And my flagship, new 2016 model
PicoDuino Attiny85 arduino & RGB led

2 discounts for me:

10% off the Mooltipass - F8BA799

80% off the Whistled! - FAC7006

50% off the ESP8266 development board - FF99903

My Discount:

20% off - 33D0B50

Hi.
Is it currently possible to create a kind of discount like get “1 for free if you bought 3” ?
If not, is it planned to integrate such kind of functionnality ? could be usefull in some cases, instead of a discount.

I would love to see some improved features for discounts, as above.

• discount applies to entire cart vs one item
  • free X with purchase of Y
  • free shipping over $X purchased

I’ve set up a 20% discount on both of my products with the code DC38973

I set the dates from Monday 30th Nov to Tuesday 1st Dec. I can’t see anything about times or time zones on there though, so I assume it’s from 00:01 on 30th until midnight on 30th in whatever time zone the Tindie servers are based in? Or is it local time to the shoppers?

$30 off (coupon code : 8882BB8)

Hackabot Nano

Arduino Robotic Kit

We only have 3 in stock.

I have set up a 10% discount (Coupon code: 302B08C) for two of my products:

and

We have had fantastic response for this year. Email will go out in the morning and I will be tweeting (and retweeting) deals all day. Thanks to everyone for the awesome response!

Sorry, I missed this one! We do not currently have the ability but we are working on a lot of changes to the discount system which will include something like this. I’m hoping to have that rolled out by the end of the year.

Looks like some of the the discounts posted in this thread didn’t make it into the Cyber Monday mail shot. Opps.

Bot Thoughts is completely absent from the email??? Really??

I didn’t email in my discounts because I assumed since I started this thread and posted them here, I was covered. Apparently not.

So, I’m the guy that reminds everyone about Cyber Monday. I’ve been a seller since the first year, always involved, trying to help with suggestions, ideas, bug reports, tweets, promotion, etc.

And I’m the guy totally skipped over in the Cyber Monday email… losing how many sales !!!

I am really not feeling the love and appreciation here, folks. :frowning:

Michael

This is totally my fault. When I did the newsletter, I did a search in my email for Cyber Monday and made a spreadsheet of everything. It seems that it may have only caught my emails to me and not thread replies. I am so very sorry. I’m sending out another email now.

It should be Pacific Time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, what about my discount @ambercunningham ??? Also missing in the E-Mail :frowning:

Yes, I am very sorry. Anyone who replied to the thread but didn’t send the email was missing. I just sent out another email with the missing people in it.

Thanks, Amber. That did the trick.

I’ve taken my Relax-A-Saurus chewable stress vitamin – I’m feeling much better now. Sorry for being pissy. :anguished:

I posted to my blog early this am with a list of the above sales and links; also set up retweets that fired off at various times today. Hope it helped.

If my google analytics & sales results are any indication, folks should be doing pretty well today.

Michael

Haha, you had every right to be pissy. I think the day was very good for everyone. We had tons of page views/visitors. I will send out an email soon of the stats so you guys know how it went.

Would anyone be interested in having a Boxing Day sale? Snafu.Ca brought it up and I think it’s a good idea. I know quite a few of you are in the UK/Canada and we certainly have a large audience presence there as well.

Hello, Would you plz add our store in 2016 cyber monday sale email?
We’ll be 20% Off sitewide Free shipping for all items in our store :slight_smile:
Thanks in Advance and nice day